Faithful Servants Tablet
In 2019 a marble tablet or plaque was discovered in a garden in Muswell Hill. Research has shown that it is almost beyond doubt that it belonged to Hornsey Church. It was to the memory of Mary Parsons who died in 1806, and to Elizabeth Decker who died in 1809. It is in remarkably good condition and is 79cm wide and 56cm high.
It was proposed that the tablet be installed on the internal flank wall to the turret stairs of St Mary’s Church Tower and we are happy to report that this has now taken place.